GreenEarth Lawn and Landscape
specializes in the less-is-more approach, at least when it comes to landscape renovations. A lot of the time, our competition will convince their clients to rip out all of their landscaping and replace them with new, expensive ones. Much of the time; simply by re-arranging the plants within the landscape and replacing a few of them, we can give you a great new landscape you'd be proud of at a much lower cost.
What we do:
Take $50 Off Your Landscape Renovation Service
One promotion per service visit, please.
- Remove all plants that we wish to save and set them aside.
- Remove all other plants and weeds.
- Reshape garden bed into what you want, relaying bed edging, if needed.
- Purchase any new shrubs or plants that you may wish to add.
- Install all plants in an attractive manner; applying compost and soil amendments to get plants off to a good start.
- Mulch the garden bed in your choice of mulch color.
With a little effort, we can help you turn this:
Take some time to check out Our Work
page, for quite a few examples of our landscape renovations; some we simply dug out the garden bed and re-mulched it, others we re-arranged the plants, dependent on the customer's preferences.